Who am I?
I was born in 1978 and grew up in Limersheim, a small village 20km south Strasbourg in France.
Now I live in Munich in Germany, but often come back in my region. visit rentre fréquemment dans ma région natale.
I ‘ve been photographing with passion since summer 2004 and enjoy to discover this world through my imagination.
– Minolta Dimage A1
– Body Canon EOS 350D
– Lense Sigma 18-125mm 3.5-5.6
– Lense Canon 50mm 1.4
– Flash Canon 550EX
– Lense Sigma 105mm Macro
– Lense Sigma 18-200mm 3.5-6.3
– 2ème Flash Canon 550EX
Some information concerning my shoots:
– My shoots are taking place in Alsace or Munich.
I can also drive outside these regions for interesting projects.
– I usually do TFP shoots (Time For Prints).
The model will get the 5-10 best retouched pictures in high quality and 20×30 format.
– The models have to be at least 18 years old.
Younger models with a written parental authorization could eventueally be accepted.
– A first contact will be organized before a shoot in order to discuss details and themes.
– The model can be accompagnied by someone if this person does not disturb the shoot.
– Good mood is obligatory